Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Battleforge Cards [S] PSC

Discussion on [B] Battleforge Cards [S] PSC within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] Battleforge Cards [S] PSC

Hello guys
Im trading my Battleforge cards for PSC.I have all Promos and alot other expensive and good cards.Write me which card or Promo you want and an offer.
We will find a good trade.
I dont give first,because i was scammed today.My negative TBM is from that guy.You give first or per Middleman.No other option.Im sick of scammer *****.
Proof Picture :

That are all my Promos.
Greetings
Old 01/08/2013, 00:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nobody will give you first
Old 01/08/2013, 00:31   #3

And why?My first trade.This guy gave me first.There was no problem and he has his money.The other trade the guy scammed ME!!!I lost my money and the guy is scamming here further.I opened a thread in Complaint section.Here is a thread if you can speak german.Then you will understand it.

I give the option with Trusted middleman.

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
72 cards Battleforge for 1$
01/05/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I got a way to get for free ~72 cards reliable way, cards like Colossus/Shaman/Battleship and much much more. If u want know how PM me and we can make a deal Regrats. edit: PM here or email: [email protected] . For Poland ppl gg: 2430803. Skype: Alcarin Alcarox
battleforge cards and more
12/26/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello today i sell my Battleforge cards for paypal our ekaron items our imgame money Pm on skype or her Loactive ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Battleforge cards for dekaron items/dil
12/04/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Hello today i sell my Battleforge cards for dekaron items our imgame money Pm on skype or her Loactive http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/300/voordekaro n2.png dont go first we will use middleman.
BattleForge Acc Many Rare Cards Watch Self
03/08/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
i just start an bidding (watching what would u pay...?) then can i take one from u guys we speak about the Transfer. Can speak English and German so PM me if u like to pay for this :o and i like your bidding too :D . See ya http://img3.bilder-hochladen.tv/b1L3WQSY.jpg push push
WTS Battleforge cards for dekaron dil or items.
08/08/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
hello i sell my battleforge carts i got almost all carts ingame if you like it pm we can talk.