Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Madaboss scams..

Discussion on Madaboss scams.. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Madaboss scams..

Lol.. i think he tried with 2 other accounts idk.. maybe admins can check ip. But yea more bs.. i was giving him 4k coins for 40m, and repeat so 50/50. but he logs off ingame instead after the first 4k.

I would have to take only 4 pics but i didnt think he was going to scam me(1 before he loged, 1 after, 1 where he tells me his char name ingame, 1 where i give him 4k in codes).
Attached Files
File Type: rar Madaboss.RAR (850.9 KB, 4 views)
Old 04/10/2009, 22:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

make sure u send evidence to admin, so he can help u...
Old 04/11/2009, 01:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well...That really sucks. Better luck in picking ur customers next time ^^
Old 04/13/2009, 17:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats gay someone changed my password of elitepvpers acc : | coundt log in for few weeks and i reseted the pass now
Old 04/13/2009, 17:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
wie gesagt bitte einem der 3 admins bescheid geben wenn du gehackt wurdest.
Closed Thread