Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS-138 HUNTER TRIESTE

Discussion on WTS-138 HUNTER TRIESTE within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
WTS-138 HUNTER TRIESTE

138 HUNTER WITH SOME **** ITEMS BUT NEED TO SELL, I PLAY METIN2.US NOW AND NEED SOME STUFF THERE CONTACT ME IM WILLING TO SELL CHEAP FOR $ ONLY UNLESS YOU HAVE METIN2.US STUFF I CAN SELL TO YOU CHEAP

SORRY FOR CAPS BTW !
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WT 145 HUNTER TRIESTE - WTS 13X HUNTER ABBADON
04/22/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
How topic say i'm selling. PM Me if you r interessed. 14X ~ Trieste Accepting dil on trieste. Items of level +1-3 Nice skill/status.
lvl 130 hunter on trieste $150
01/14/2009 - Trading - 6 Replies
This auction is for a internet game called 2moons, it is level 130 Segita Hunter with 30% on Trieste Server. Stats: Str-56 Dex-317 Heal-284 Spr-3 . all items equiped are stock items NOTE: This account is property of Acclaim Games. You are paying for the time and money I spent building this character. i dont play trieste any more so i dont want her. Pm me if you want it or give me offer
WTS 112 Seg on trieste and 95 hunter on trieste, WTB Knight/Bagi 102 + on trieste
08/30/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
The title says it all leave your msn/offer here
WTS lvl 112 hunter on trieste
06/18/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
this character is fully equipt with the right gear? most of the gear is +4 or +5, im looking for $150 USD for this character, please pm me for info, or msg me at [email protected], please visit GOLDnCASH - The Gamers' Marketplace for more info and screen shots.
WTT Hunter lvl 83 Trieste vs seg. lvl 65+ Trieste
01/28/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I trade my hunt with +6 bow and armor and 1 costume and Autopots for interesse pm me/read here