Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling OpenMu account

Discussion on Selling OpenMu account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling OpenMu account

Info about the server google openmu and youll find it
I have 5 chars all full with full option gear sry for a small image but it was made in win mode.
Now for the items i don't have the pacience or the time to upload and edit every pic. So ill type every set and whos intrested in the account can leave me a pm for contact and ill send him all the pics with the sets etc
1. Excellent Garuda Brass Set +13 [Godlike]
2. Excellent Warrior Leather Set +13 [Godlike] + Excellent Warrior Morning Star [Godlike]
3. Excellent Eplete Scale Set +13 [Godlike] + Excellent Eplete Scale Shield with skill [thats a bit rare] the one with skill
4. Excellent Hyon Set +13 [Godlike] + 2 Hyon Lighting Sword +13 [Godlike]
5. Excellent Anubis Legendery Set +13 [Godlike] +1 Full Option Legendary Staff
6. Excellent Evis Bone Set +13 [Godlike] +1 Full Option Platina Staff
7. Excellent Dragon Knight Set +13 [FullOption] +2 BoneBlade Swords
8. Excellent Bronze Set +13 [FullOption]
9. Excellent Great Dragon Set +13 [FullOption] +2 Divine Swords Of Archangel +13 [the set with the swords looks cool]
10. Excellent Black Dragon Set +13 [FullOption] +2 Excellent Knight Blade +13 [Same they look cool with the set]
11. Excellent Adamantine Set +13 [FullOption] +2 Excellent Great Scepters +13 [Same they look cool with the set]
12. Excellent Dark Steel Set +13 [FullOption] +2 Excellent Great Lord Scepters +13 [Same they look cool with the set]

So this is all the sets i have for the moment now for the rest [not finished yet]
Rings
- 2 Excellent Rings Of Fire +13
- 1 Excellent Anubis Ring Of Fire +13 [Godlike part of the Anubis set]
- 1 Excellent Apollo Ring Of Magic +13 [Godlike]
- 2 Kantata Ring Of Wind +13 [Godlike]
- 1 Excellent Warrior Ring of ice +13 [Godlike part of the Warrior set]
- 1 Excellent Ceto Ring Of Earth +13 [Godlike and very rare]
Pendants
- 1 Excellent Garuda Pendant Of Fire +13 [Godlike part of the Garuda set]
- 1 Excellent Eplete Pendant Of Lightning +13 [Godlike part of the Eplete set]
- 4 Excellent Evis Pendant Of Wind +13[Godlike]
- 1 Excellent Apollo Pendat of Ice +13 [Godlike]
Wings
- 1 Mantle Of Monarch [FullOption][DL]
- 1 Cape Of Lord [FullOption][DL]
- 1 Wings Of Space [FullOption][SM]
- 3 Wings Of Storm [FullOption][BM]
- 1 Dragon Wings [FullOption][BM]
Swords
- 2 Excellent Rapiers +13 [FullOption][Very rare can't buy them anymore]
- 1 Excellent Gladius +13 [FullOption]
- 1 Excellent Mace +13 [FullOption]
- 2 Excellent DoubleBlade +13 [FullOption]
- 1 Excellent Legendary Sword +13
Misc
- 1 Black Fenir
- 1 Gold Fenir
- 1 DarkHorse
- 1 Crow

Btw there are 113 Pics with the items

And now for the pricing , so for everything i have with rare stuff. 50 Euros. The money can be send with Paysafecard the best choice for me. More information just pm me. There is not gonna be any account testing don't need scammers whos intrested pm me ill show the pics with the items and to be clear when i see the money send then youll get the account or wee can use a midleman no fee if i can find one.