Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Service] Euro & XP Service

Discussion on [Service] Euro & XP Service within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Service] Euro & XP Service

Hello guys,

Since alot of people have problems with the euro adding errors like; Can't initiate programme or something else, i like to do it for people who has that problem or got any other errors.

The prices to Add Euro's to your account:

5.000.000 Euro = €2,50,- Paypal.
10.000.000 Euro = €5,- Paypal. €5,- on any game card.
15.000.000 Euro = €7,50 Paypal. €10,- on any game card.
20.000.000 Euro = €10,- Paypal. €10,- on any game card.
40.000.000 Euro = €12,50 Paypal. €15,- On any game card.

The prices for power leveling:
Price discuss at skype (Paypal only)
Req- Lower then 2nd LT

If you want the ammount of Euro's wich is not listed above, please discuss with me at skype about the price and your custom ammount.

My skype name: mvexploit

PAQ
1. Can i get banned?
A: Yes
2. How much time will it take?
A: Depends on level.
3. Can i get hacked?
A: No,Cause you need to fill current E-mail and other stuffs to change password wich i don't know unless you give it to me.
4. Can i get scammed?
A: I don't scam,Cause i was earlier scammed. Take a some screenshot during skyping and post at forum when i scam.
5.A Pay first?
5.B Why?
A.A: Yes
A.B: Cause i don't scam.
6. Why is gamecards more expensive than paypal?
A: Its because the Paypal money i can transfer it to REAL money on my bank. The PaySafeCard or any other game cards can only be exchanged to Premium Game Currency.
Old 10/13/2012, 16:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
The Black Market: 139/1/3
#requestmove

nextime post it here