Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Healer

Discussion on WTB Healer within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Healer

Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy a level 50 healer, am happy to use a middleman to make it safe for both parties involved, dont mind about RR or gear.

I used to play live servers a lot and will do your character proud, am coming back to play with some friends but dont have the time to level a character to 50 amongst work and other commitments!

PM me if you can help or can offer a levelling service

Thanks,

Smokey

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/WTS BoT Healer
02/16/2012 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
WTT Bot Healer FC with max buffs for BoT Warrior (FC+) template preferred but doesn't have to be. Or I will sell it for 2x IM deco 4 slot clean male. 400kk (400m) in game gold or some js/scale (1 of each) PM me offers if you are interested.
[B] s19 Healer Lv 75+ [S] ONLY PSC
10/24/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 7 Replies
Biete hier meinen auf s19 - Lechas stämmigen Heil Schami an. Heimisch im Reich Chunjo, der Name ist tragbar, wenn auch Maskulin. Gehandelt wird über MM, den Ihr bezahlt oder ihr gebt First. Lasse nicht mit mir verhandeln, gibt zuviele betrüger. E-Mail gibts dazu. Nun zu den Facts: Alle Angaben OHNE Eq Vit 90 INT 90
WTS H1 HEALER ON YIN
09/24/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
WTS hermit 1 healer on yin cheap. pm for information.
[B] ep2 Healer 140-152
05/25/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, wie oben steht biete ich ne Heilerin auf ep2 an. sie ist fullskilled und hat über 9,3k fp. Inventar:
WTT CS12 ck healer, sm7 bot warr, fc12 healer restat
05/07/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
hey im just wanting to trade a CS12 ck healer pvp build with 4 slot deco 520 dodge and 3 jades, 4 scales and 3 tears, oh and the fc12 and cs12 chars are both templates but the cs12 also has 500 def set wd seal gb wd bracers +5 and 66mill im looking to trade it for a well geared cs nuker any clan on yin btw send me an email on [email protected] if u want a quick response thanks