Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Pack.d04 File

Discussion on Selling Pack.d04 File within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Pack.d04 File

Selling my files. I have python/cursemaze vack file. I have skill hack for all skills. I have non-aggro for dungeons and df. and others. Hit me up i want dil/coins
Old 02/17/2009, 07:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lightbulb *****

SOUNDS LIKE A DATAPK TO ME............

1 QUESTION BROTHER,,,,,,WHY??????
Old 02/18/2009, 07:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sad bro there are all around hacks that have crc bypass built in so ppl can have every map hack all skillno agrro invis and all sad sad sad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
.pack file packager help ☠
03/24/2010 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
i know that the mabi packager tool actually does not compress files back into the actual .pack file cause i could not get it to work without a ijl patch. keep in mind i didnt have the data folder selected in the options and i deleted all 3 data folder the program and the upload.inf and it didnt work mabi failed and crashed. im checking online for programs that may give some kind of insight as to how dev/nx pack there files. im guessing with a java program or something. idk if u got any info...
Selling my Pack.d04
02/17/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Selling pack.d04 with vack for most maps, all skills have no cool down, wallhack, zoom hack and auto pots too.
HEKP! config of pack.d04 file for dekaronSEA
10/15/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have a hard time configuring the pack file for DekaronSEA since they've change the values (hex into texts) .... need some techie advice (pro's advice, i mean) ... thx in advance :confused:guys....