Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING FW Eryda PVP ACC's

Discussion on BUYING FW Eryda PVP ACC's within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING FW Eryda PVP ACC's

Looking to buy Assassin preferred 70+ decent geared Forsaken world accounts pay well ^^ also any other characters depending on gear ^^ 100-200 USD per acc although depending more negotiable

due to an issue with thiefs and scammers the trade is a paypal account loaded with the set amount for the Forsaken world account. email for email password for password and login for login
Old 08/20/2012, 17:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much in € ?
Old 08/21/2012, 00:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am sorry I got your post about my Eyrda account late, it has already sold, Idk if you'd be interested but I want to sell another account i have as well, only one char on this one, a lvl 55 mage I have been prepping for arena, he's so close to wings and all refines are high, if you want to see the account get back to me.
Old 08/23/2012, 18:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a 70 mage on eryda. fairly geared and would be willing to throw in a starter vamp with a few things +9'd. Both for 1600 leaves. (bride and groom ring) :P