Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Starcraft 2 BOOSTING service

Discussion on WTS Starcraft 2 BOOSTING service within the Starcraft 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Starcraft 2 BOOSTING service

Hello,

I am offering my service for Starcraft 2 Division boosting. The pricings are as listed below; I provide promotion screenshots and replays for free.

PRICING:

bronze-silver 11$

silver-gold 11$

gold-plat 11$

plat-diamond 15$

diamond-masters 22$

If you are interested or if you have any questions, send an email to: or send me a PM, but ill answer u faster if you email me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Account leveling Service and elo boosting service
11/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ssss
[[[[WTS] Starcraft 2 Division BOOSTING ]]]
08/08/2012 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I am offering my Starcraft 2 Division boosting for EU servers. I provide replays and promotion screenshots. bronze-silver 11$ silver-gold 11$ gold-plat 11$ plat-diamond 15$ diamond-masters 22$
****[Service]LoL ELO Boosting Service + Acc Leveling Service****
05/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Welcome to my League of Legends Elo Boosting Service site Here I will provide you with a service to boost up your rankings guaranteed or your money back. I can either go on your account (Recommended) or we can Duo (Not Recommended) I have played over 2000 normal games, and about 500 ish Ranked games , 1000 Ranked if counting on other accounts. Prices for Solo (Me going on your account) From 1000 ELO or below to 1100 - $6