Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling DCUO Account with Earth DLC

Discussion on Selling DCUO Account with Earth DLC within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling DCUO Account with Earth DLC

Selling DCUO Account with Earth DLC has no characters just plain account. selling cheap offer me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DCUO EU Good Account
09/26/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
I stopped playing DCUO some time ago and today I decided to sell my account. No screenshots as I don't have space to download the game to take some for you. Account has Lightning and Lantern DLC. It's a PC account Information is not extremely acurate. I posted the minimums. Actual combat ratings and skill points might be slightly higher. All characters are villains All characters are acrobats Inventory expanded to 70 slots (you'll get 20 more if you go legendary) Light Sheeda Back...
WTT Level 50 Powertech Imp. Darth Traya . Need: DCUO Account or Leveling
07/03/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I got a SWTOR Powertech level 50 with epic gear. I won´t continue swtor - am looking for: DCUO Account PC-EU Hero or: Lotsa Cash on PC-EU Hero Or: Leveling Service for Grinding me Skill points + PVP Points ;)
Selling Fallen Earth Acct
06/13/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
2 max level toons 2 toons in the works Multiple Yellow Chips A few items paid for with USD Hours upon hours of grinding on these toons. Good gear, One has access to a decent clans vaults still. Selling for USD paypal. Message me here for more info and SS and pricing.
WTB: DCUO EU PC Hero Account
02/29/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I wanna buy a DC universe EU PC Hero Account Level 30 of course and hopefully with good gear. PM me Cheers
guter DCUO Account gesucht :)
01/20/2012 - Main - 0 Replies
LvL 30, Hero, PC EU PM ME IF YOU CAN! ;)