Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H] GW2 upcoming beta keys

Discussion on [H] GW2 upcoming beta keys within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[H] GW2 upcoming beta keys

Hello epvpers! I've just got some spare Guild Wars 2 beta keys for the upcoming BWE number 3. You now have a great chance of trying the game before the official release.

I'm accepting payments via paypal as well as paysafecard. In addition to that, I'm up for offers from other games in beta (dota2 and csgo preferably).

still up!
Old 07/19/2012, 10:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
3 keys left - hurry up!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]Biete Smite Beta Keys. [S]uche Beta Keys von anderen Games
11/16/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
Ich tausche mehrere Smite Beta Keys gegen andere Betakeys. (Dota2,GW2, GS:GO, ... ) kann auch mehrere pro Key geben.
dark spore beta keys[S]psc reste[B] darkspore beta keys
05/18/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
hallo ich verkaufe beta keys für dark spore um genaus zu sein 2 was ich will?: -psc reste -elite gold
Alganon Announces Upcoming Open Beta
11/07/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 4 Replies
Quest Online is pleased to announce its upcoming November 11th Open Beta for Alganon, a fantasy-based Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG). This is the final stage of beta testing before Alganon's official launch on December 1st, 2009. YouTube - Alganon Combat Haggon Marsh with the Soldier and Magus (via mmosite, thx!)
WTT AOC Closed Beta Acct with Uncapped level unlike upcoming Open beta which has cap.
04/28/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here or MSN Message me at [email protected]