Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL EU-WEST account for sale check it out

Discussion on LOL EU-WEST account for sale check it out within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up LOL EU-WEST account for sale check it out

Hey guys, (eu west account)

I'm selling this league of legends account that i got for free from a friend of mine, he started playing LoL spent alot of money on it and he quit -_-. The account is only lvl 5. But check what awesome champions you can play with and with alot of skins :O
so here is what this account has to offer:

Alistar (you'll find the skins below the champions)
amummu
anivia
annie
ashe
blitzcrank
cho'gath
dr.mundo
corki
Evelyn
fiddlesticks
gankplank
graves
Heimerdinger
janna
jax
karthus
kassadin
katarina
kayle
malphite
master yi
mordekaiser
morgana
nasus
Nocturne
nunu
rammus
ryze
shaco
singed
sion
sivir
soraka
Talon
taric
teemo
tristana
Tryndamere
twisted fate
twitch
vayne
Veigar
Volibear
Warwick
Zilean

oke thats it for the champions i own, here below are the skins for some of the champs.
Woad Ashe
Dragonslayer Vayne
Astronaut Teemo
Grungy nunu
Tundra hunter warwick
Red Baron corki
spooky gankplank
veigar Greybeard
Noxus hunter aviana
Hot rod corki
Prom queen annie
Longhorn alistar
Firefang warwick
Dreadknight nasus
obsidian malphite
(if you need proof that i got all this on my account give me and email and i'll send you all the SS's from the account)
Old 07/08/2012, 16:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Whats about the Regi-Mail ?

Can i get it with the Account ? Then i buy it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lv.30 account LoL EU-West for sale
05/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=130388&d=1336698633 http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/691087288/aust ralian-flag_mini.jpg Hello, This account is about two years old and looking for a new owner. Through my work and my current life situation, it is difficult for me to spend my time playing computer games. So I decided to stop playing computergames. http://www.wearingoff.com/images/public_global/mi ni-flag-de.png Hallo, Dieses Konto ist ungefähr zwei Jahre alt...
trading west account or for sale
05/19/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
selling a level 18 fe 15 lf4 8 havics 8 iris including apis all drones level 16 including rocket launcher all 31 bo2 15 speed gens and level 15 pet and its usa west price $120 or trade for a different server. account is still available
LoL account for sale EU West
05/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my LoL-account, reason is I am going to play Diablo 3. 80+ champs and skins, 5 runepages 1500+ elo PM me for more info greetz
EU west Account for sale
03/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
83/93 champs all the new and good ones IMO approx 15 skins including Sivir pax skin which is very good and rare. skins include: 2 x lee sin 2 x nocturne graves viegar warwick
LoL EU West account for Sale.
11/15/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm wanting to sell my LoL account coming with obviously max level with 52 Owned Champions and the skins listed below. 2k IP also. Eu west however it can be transferred with an in-game service to eu east. I have three interchangable rune pages, consisting of Armor Pen/Magic Pen Marks, Armor/Dodge/HP Seals, HP Seals/CDR. Armor Pen/Magic Pen/HP quints. I've put alot of time and effort and money into this account so to compensate a total amount of funds I've spent on it I'll be requesting £50,...