Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]Heroes of Newerth Legacy ACC [S]PSC 10€

Discussion on [B]Heroes of Newerth Legacy ACC [S]PSC 10€ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B]Heroes of Newerth Legacy ACC [S]PSC 10€

Biete hier einen Heroes of Newerth Legacy Account an. [Vor der F2P-Umstellung gekauft = Alle Heroes usw...]

Dafür möchte ich eine 10€ PSC haben.

MFG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling heroes of newerth legacy account with all heroes includin kenisis and gunblad
07/04/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 5 Replies
i have had this account for a very long time and im looking to sell it. i just recently did a stat reset so it only has about 200 games played on it. it has many many skins. has 150 gold coins on it atm. 1500s in everything. u can give me offers on my email [email protected] this will be done through paypal and i wont give u the information until i have the money.
B >> Heroes of Newerth legacy account
02/23/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Im buying a heroes of newert legacy acc, it doesnt has to have any altavatars or great stats, just to have all the heroes. My skype: viktor.vasilevski1
[S] Heroes of Newerth - Legacy Account
10/19/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Leute, ich bin neu hier und habe gesehen, dass hier noch HoN Legacy Accounts gehandelt werden. Wie man oben schon sieht suche einen solchen Account. Bitte schick mir ne IGM oder besser noch ne E-Mail, wenn ihr einen anzubieten habt mit Beschreibung und Preisvorstellung. Evtl sogar mit Bildern. Vielen Dank und viele Grüße