Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Tera account to D3

Discussion on WTT Tera account to D3 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Tera account to D3

Hello guys.
I'm trading my Tera account, because i'm ragequited from it, and i never go back to this game.
Can send pictures about my char, and about my subs.
Character info :

Essenia PvP server
LVL60 Archer
Full T13 synagouge set
+7 masterwork T13 bow(Temple Guardian)

Account type : Digital collectors edition
Account active: august 11.

Trading to D3 account, or selling it(Only paypal.)
no scammers.
Old 07/04/2012, 07:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You should most likely sell it instead of trade it for a D3 account. Since Tera is a monthly pay mmo and D3 is one time buying mmo. In the long run the person buying the Tera account would be wasting money to keep the account playable. If you manage to sell this account use the money for GW2. Great storyline, not as repetive as most mmos, artistic cut scenes and character models, loose fighting system, not a quest grinding game . Anyway back on the topic lmao, What is the amount that you'd want for your tera account? If its reasonable ill buy it xD. -Hording tera accounts to share with friends lmao-
Old 07/04/2012, 15:22   #3

I dont like the GW2, and i never played with GW1 too, so i dont have any experience about this game. I'm selling my account for 55€, because here is another characters, and the archer is in the best gear what you can get in game currently(Or trading for Diablo3)
Old 07/18/2015, 23:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ive got a bad *** D3 account available to trade reach me at my skype or my email for details.

Email:

Thanks ahead of time.