Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading vindictus lvl 60 lan on west server for runescape items or $$

Discussion on Trading vindictus lvl 60 lan on west server for runescape items or $$ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading vindictus lvl 60 lan on west server for runescape items or $$

Need skype or msn
Old 06/27/2012, 13:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow Vindictus -> Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vindictus West Server 70 Karok & 68 Lann $120
07/27/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 10 Replies
This is the best account I ever made. Sadly I don't have any time for it anymore. Featuring a Karok level 70 currently about 41k AP, 200 titles, Level 10 Dark Knight Transformation with extra armor level 8 enchant scrolls: Strong, Healthy, Significant, etc... This character is a true BEAST and a Monster to the Monsters. There is also a level 68 Lann with this account. I know exactly what I want for this account and will not go any lower. There is also a level 68 Lann with this account. I...
WTS Vindictus Acc Lann West Server
10/23/2012 - Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my vindictus account, because i cannot play anymore. This account includes: - a lvl 61 Lann - Full Queen's Glory Set - Jagursh's Bloodletters
Vindictus account West Server $200
05/02/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 22 Replies
This is the Best account I have ever made and is one of the most fun games I have ever played! I previously sold another account featuring a level 70 Lann... This fast action game plays like a first person shooter is also a role playing Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) it won many awards for 2010 as best game of the year! My character a level 70 Karok - is A True Monster to the Monsters and a Trailer of this particular class of character can be viewed here at Vindictus: Karok Trailer | Video...
Selling Vindictus West Server account
09/08/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling my pride and joy from West Server that has never been hacked and I have owned since early beta. This account also has a level 58 Evie that is a very well balanced hybrid (Staff/Scythe) I have put so much time and love into this account but it's time to move on and I won't feel bad about this so here it is. http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn119/OnlyJesus CanSaveYou/SellV1.jpg http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn119/OnlyJesu sCanSaveYou/SellV2.jpg...