Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem w/ psc trade

Discussion on Problem w/ psc trade within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem w/ psc trade

I was trading PSC for Paypal then the person who was trading with me had an error adding the PSC into his account

- Diese PIN wurde bereits verwendet.

And I cant even use my psc to buy something it says :

-Diese PIN wurde bereits in my paysafecard hinzugefügt.

But I never used it , it was a new code
Someone help
Old 06/22/2012, 19:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
i think he scammed you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
conssignment trade problem
02/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
fixed it nvm working great now!
Problem BF3 Trade
01/04/2012 - Main - 0 Replies
Ich habe etwa vor einer Woche eine BF3 LE Origin Account gg. einen Modern Warfare 3 Steam Acc getauscht. Der lief super mit MM aber heute Morgen konnte ich mich einfach nicht mehr bei dem Origin Acc und bei GMX einloggen der MM (TaioCruz) meinte er hätte damit nichs zu tun und es wäre nciht sein Problem das kann ja auch sein. Aber der andere Trader (Yannick Bag weiß den Epvp Namen gerade nicht) Hat da auch nichs mit zu tun. Ich weiß nicht mehr was ich machen soll wenn die Beiden so...
Trade Bug/Problem
10/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey guys...I got a problem...every time somebody trades with some other player and both players press OK the trade cancels (even though the items and silvers are traded) I made it so that it tells me the Types that are called during the trade... First Player Pressing Ok --> case 10 Second Player Pressing Ok --> case 10 After they both pressed OK --> case 2 (for both of the players) Case 10: case 10: { Character Who =...
[Help] Trade problem
05/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
ok um the requesting trade function...i dont think its coded correctly and i tried several times trying to fix it. heres the problem. whenever someone requests trade to me 2 times and i click no it opens up the trade box even if i click no. and the annoying part is you can keep spamming other players like forcing the trade box open. heres the code for requesting trade. anyone know how to make it better? case 1://Request trade ...