Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS L2 Phoenix Titan

Discussion on WTS L2 Phoenix Titan within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS L2 Phoenix Titan

Hello, I have two accounts for sale for the game Lineage 2 on the Phoenix server.

The first is a lvl 76 titan with a 52 necromancer subclass.
all gear is on the characters, as well as a good amount of adena (at least 100M)
The titan has a heavens divider w/focus, drac bow clean, a maj heavy set and full majestic jewels. the subclass has avadon robes and a +10 homu

The second account is a buffer acount, on it is a lvl 68 Bishop with bw robes, bo jewels, and mana up weapon. (great for healing during raids) this account also has a lvl 59 se with avadon robes and a homu.

there is no karma on any characters and almost no pks.

If you are interested in either of these accounts, please pm me here with questions or offers

thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT acc Uranus,Venus,Redsea,Phoenix,Titan
04/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
WTT/WTS Nuker lvl 86 SERVER:Titan E-MAIL VERI: YES Skill 81 Cold 80 Lithing 56 Fire 86 Bichon (i'm lvl down Fire :D) set +3+4+5 name _Temari_ WTT/WTS Xbow/Dagger/Cleric SERVEr: RedSea name: Iubitaaa
WTT my farmed char(PHOENIX-430KSP) only for bow str on titan
12/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
helo i wana trade my str char desined for bow skills but u can still dlvl its lvl 26 it got 16 silks left full knight avatar and glacial avatar att + 3 global left and a wolf and 3,6m gold+ sos 16 shild+2 it gt 430k sp so its ff till 85 depending on the build-ITS SERVER PHOENIX oh i forgot its non veritified+ i can give u my nuker cuz i dont play it anymore look at rev 6 Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution free for trusting and helping me now ready to trade for 750/psc silks or 525/paypal pliss ...
WTB Chars 60 - 70 on Apollo or Titan!(i have 80 mil on mars and phoenix!)
09/25/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
lalalala offer me pls^^
[WTT]Server:Apollo/Titan or Phoenix
07/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTB, Acc in this server title lv70+ I pay with Two char, Neptune lv35 with 110k SP, 18Days SP/Exp Ticket and Sun World Sro , Bower lv64 two char name on neptune/sun world sro XxS4nt0SxX I are the master of Guild paradise union with walus, i think its you play sun world know me. :rolleyes: add my msn: [email protected] i give you some screen shot, only people with 2+ The Black maker positives.
[WTT]Server:Apollo/Titan or Phoenix
07/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WRONG SECTION