Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Sorc lvl 60 on Samael [PvP]

Discussion on WTS Sorc lvl 60 on Samael [PvP] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Sorc lvl 60 on Samael [PvP]

Collectors edition (special mount), full lvl 60 gold items (not the best one xD), a lot of stuff in bank and ~5k gold.
If you're interested, post your offers or pm.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(WTS) TERA gold Essenia and Samael (EU)
05/27/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello selling stock on Essenia pvp and Samael servers Current Stock: Essenia 7000 and Samael 2000(Soon there will be more) Gold is completely legal and produced by me personally. I give the gold to its high-level character cheap and fast Delivery within 5 minutes Payment by Pay pal or webmoney Pls contact me on mail,MSN [email protected] or ICQ 646145019
[S] Tera Eu 30 Human Lancer @Samael
05/24/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account as I don't have the time to play/picked up something else to play with friends more casually. Character has good blue gear for her level and is all set up. Free game time expires on 06/09/2012 - account comes with pre-order goodies which came with the Standard edition pre-order. I'm the original owner and will trade via Paypal; email/account details are easily changed and the game was activated with a code (has no credit card registered on the account). £18 PM me if...
[S] Tera Eu 30 Human Lancer @Samael
05/23/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account as I don't have the time to play/picked up something else to play with friends more casually. Character has good blue gear for her level and is all set up. Free game time expires on 06/09/2012 - account comes with pre-order goodies which came with the Standard edition pre-order. I'm the original owner and will trade via Paypal; email/account details are easily changed and the game was activated with a code (has no credit card registered on the account). £18 PM me if...
Tera Gold Samael EU pvp
05/09/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
selling gold on samael eu 0,2 euro per g price may go lower for big amount add my on skype: tehrevolver
WTS Gold on Samael server
05/06/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Gold on Samael, Essenia servers. paypal, pm for info.