Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling NA Tera account with ~ 3 weeks gameplay time

Discussion on Selling NA Tera account with ~ 3 weeks gameplay time within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling NA Tera account with ~ 3 weeks gameplay time

Hey all,

Bought Tera a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with the game. Looks beautiful and gameplay is so smooth but I will be starting a new job this next week and will not be able to play as much anymore. Interested in something more casual.

Interested in 30 usd for the rest of the game time and account. Account has a level 21 warrior. Very generic.

If purchased, I will swap the account to your email if possible, and change the password. If you live anywhere in the continental US I can ship the game case/cd/activation code to you as well incase something goes wrong and you need to contact support.

Also willing to trade for a diablo 3 account or key to meet my more casual gaming needs from today on, thanks.
Old 09/05/2013, 01:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
U still have tera na account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server.
06/22/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account. I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update. Account Information Server: Samael PVP (high population) Class: Archer Level: 28
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server.
07/17/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account. I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update. Account Information Server: Samael PVP (high population) Class: Archer Level: 28
[WTS] Tera europe account [OLD+1year game time]
05/02/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS mi game account with 1 year play time ( I just got it for free few months ago) And mi OLD forum account join date 2010
Selling mbot account with 2 weeks for 8 euro
01/19/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna sell my mbot account with 2 weeks on it for 8 euro only. Accepting paypal as gift
How to get a Korea Tera account and time card?
03/01/2011 - Tera - 1 Replies
Many players, who like non-english games very much,doubt how to get a Korea Tera account.... http://www.gmbase.com/bbs/upload/2011227195549203 .jpg now everyone can take part in a contest to win a account... lol