Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sc2 Boosting to Diamond (ZT) Masters (P)

Discussion on Sc2 Boosting to Diamond (ZT) Masters (P) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sc2 Boosting to Diamond (ZT) Masters (P)

So I just got out for the summer. I am a college student in america, and happen to be a top 8 masters protoss player.

I figured why not post here and see if anyone is interested. I would be more than happy to boost any account to make some more money on the side.

I can get you to diamond with any race, but masters only with protoss.

Idk if anyone will be interested... so before I go into detail. If you are interested leave a reply here and I can message you my skype or something and we can chat. I am open to prices/time limits, ect

Bump.... If I don't get any bites in 2 days don't worry I will just let this thread die.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C# Digimon Masters Bot
07/27/2020 - .NET Languages - 2 Replies
g
Masters of the bug still works?
05/07/2012 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
Sorry if I make some mistakes but I'm French and I use google-translate In short, I wanted to know if the bug is still available masteries of the PBE. Thank you in advance. : D Also a small tutorial could help me because I have completely misunderstood the tutorial of ChaosRain.
Digimon Masters ACC
05/05/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my Digimon Masters ACC, I have leveled Digimon with unlocked Champions Ultimates and such I have Increased the Inventory and Storage by a ton. I ended up putting 80$ into the game. I of course am not expecting 80$ but Ill post the status of my Digimon here I will ONLY accept Paypal as the method of payment Digimon Status: http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/962/digimonq.j pg Storage: http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1530/storagee. jpg Whoever buys this i will show you how...
For all the ASM masters out there!
12/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ok so I want to learn how to reverse engine game clients such as the conquerclient, eudemonsclient and others. I have some questions Also I have never ever even tried to disassemble anything before so yea basicly I'm totaly new but I am a fast learner and I won't give up till I learn how to :) 1. What programs do I use to disassemble these clients? Do I have to use different programs and methods? And if so then could you explain why that is (what's the difference). 2. When you have...
Hack masters need help!!!
04/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hey! This is a newb on this forum speaking, hoping hack masters could help. I know a hacker, also a player lvl 130 never runs out of stamina, never stops FBing!!!!!!. I got some sources they say he only sits once then he's stamina goes full!!! DAMN! I hope i get some of those hacks (or even a sample :rolleyes: )lol! I hope hackers make this hacks even for a newb.Well if u could make some (i know u guys could :D )pls SHARE..... :D