Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts urban rivals

Discussion on wts urban rivals within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts urban rivals

good day
I am selling several of the crs urbans rivals, the account value exceeds 10 million of clints, seeing each separate letter to interested send me email with the letter you want to buy so we can negotiate!
The letters I have to sell are those below
12 caelus
1 lamar
7 robb
1 seldonor
Dyo 1 cr
1 geun
a kreen
1 ambrose
3 Dwain
an ombre
3 Thaumaturgo
6 smokey
3 alec
Beltran 3 cr
2 nahi
page 3
4 The Award
3 reign
2 melissa
2 skullface
9 taneereva
3 jackie
1 jim
If you are interested in buying all the cards, I can make a Great Price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts urban rivals
07/26/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
good day I am selling several of the crs urbans rivals, the account value exceeds 10 million of clints, seeing each separate letter to interested send me email with the letter you want to buy so we can negotiate! The letters I have to sell are those below 12 caelus 1 lamar 7 robb 1 seldonor Dyo 1 cr 1 geun a kreen
Urban Rivals
05/02/2012 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
Hallo ich spiele seit mehreren monaten das Spiel UrbanRivals wollte mir für 1,99€ dort etwas kaufen,wenn ich dann eine sms los schicke der mir den Bestätigungcode senden soll kommt nichts!? Habe den Handyanbieter Simply and friends ! kann man dort etwas umstellen Das es Funkt? bei meinem alten anbieter Simply und gut ! ging das noch mit dem Internet shopping :D
Urban Rivals
05/02/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Need hack for this game this please??
Urban Rivals
01/11/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
hi... hat jemand interesse an einen ziehmlich guten urban rivals account? - wegen infos mich einfach anschreiben würde den account verkaufen oder tauschen gruß
Urban Rivals
09/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Gibt es noch irgend ein MarktManager für das Spiel? L€xx€r scheint ja nicht mehr Aktiv zu sein.