Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lotro ACC Top Hunter 75 Well Geared Gilrain

Discussion on WTS Lotro ACC Top Hunter 75 Well Geared Gilrain within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Lotro ACC Top Hunter 75 Well Geared Gilrain

Hi,
I am looking for sell my TOP Class Hunter, main char, very well geared ( With the Cloak of Draigoch ) and with 1st Age Bow Level 75 with perfect legacies and Relics on it!

The acc is VIP for a few more months, already buy Premium Wallet, shared storage, and has Pre Ordered Isengard Legendary Pack with all the extra ( the pocket 25%).

It has something like 3k of TP's ( it will get more a few times 500TP's )
Have other char, Minstrel level 43.

If interested, just do an offer.
I will choose for best offer

Paypail verified only.

Best Regards
Old 05/11/2012, 13:53   #2

By the way, i did forgot to tell.. this character have all the pack tomes, Agility, Fate, Vitality and Will used (worth a lot of Turbine Points).

Still looking for best offer and i wanted to sell today or tomorrow.

Best Regards
Old 08/09/2012, 07:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile I WANT BUY IT

I want buy it i can give this you lvl 75 hunter my geared and 20 USD my skype is adam.wars3 or pm here if you accept it
Old 04/22/2013, 15:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still available ?

Tags
lotro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Acc - 3x 55 verry well geared (WTS or WTT for Lotro Keys)
06/26/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
i Want to Sell my Aion Account or Trade for 2x Lord of the Rings Online Keys i Have 3 Caracters Verry Well Geared. Ranger Templar Assasin Contact me trought [email protected] Price is around 100e or 2x Lotro Online Keys. Payment : Paypal
WTS 85 LVL Geared Hunter
01/11/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Okay falks. lvl:85 race:troll class: hunter Gear: lvl 333 2-3 items and 346 352 and more others.. Proffessions: Engineering = 525 ; Mining = 525 ; Archaeology = 525 Mounts: 2 Land Raptors. epic 1 Fossilised Raptor from new proff archaeology: 2 flying machine 1 normal and second turbo charged.. Bronze drake. Titles: Explorer.. Of Sen'jin, Assistant Proffessor.. Many Achieves and other.. gold: 5000
US/WTS 80 Gladiator Hunter Ulduar geared and 80DK/70 Warrior
07/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
I don't have the time anymore to play WoW. So I am selling my Account with 3 80's and 2 60's on it. I am the OO of this account as well. I will post links for each toon that is 80 please read and look at them for the info you seek. Warrior Fury 6kgs+ Has Shadow's Edge and Deathbringer's Will. Plus more. WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. Has Rare Mounts and 50+ mounts as well. Has Blacksmithing and JC. Blacksmithing is 450 and has pat's from Icc 4 I think not sure...
WTS 80 Gladiator Hunter Ulduar geared and 80 DK/70 Warrior
05/17/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
MY MSN : [email protected] The main on this account is a hunter which has cleared all Wotlk content including Ulduar and several hard modes. The hunter has close to 8k achievement points, is honor capped and has several rare mounts/titles/pets. This account has close to 100K gold total. Both the Hunter and DK have epic flying skill. Gear: Hunter: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. - Has 3/5 deadly gladiator and 2/5 furious gladiator pieces among other PvP...
US WTS WoW Account (Orig Owner) LvL 80 Hunter/Druid/Warlock/DK Two Very Geared.
03/02/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I'm quitting WoW. I have 4 Level 80s Two on a great PVE server (Horde) and 2 on a GREAT PVP Server (Alliance) (but you can move them wherever you want and change their races) First I'm going to list my two most geared characters: Level 80 Night Elf Hunter Armory Link - Gearscore: 5611 - Dual-Specced - Epic Flying - ~6k Gold - 450 Mining - 440 Engineering