Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Zeevex Tokens

Discussion on [S] Zeevex Tokens within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Zeevex Tokens

Don't know if I'll get anyone interested, but I figured I'd try.

I'm selling Zeevex Tokens, and I'm asking for $8 paid via paypal for every $10 worth of zeevex tokens. So a 20% off their original price. I can also provide bonus codes for every $10 increment on request.

Trying to raise money for a new computer and I have over $600 in zeevex tokens that aren't doing me any good right now.

I'd ask the buyer send first, but I'm willing to do anything to help ensure a smooth transaction. We can trade $1 at a time if you're nervous about being scammed and I can take screenshots or use TeamViewer to prove things every step of the way.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DLC tokens 180
01/23/2012 - Last Chaos Trading - 1 Replies
Hey i have for sell tokens 25Euro - 6k 50Euro - 13k 100Euro -27k And gold 25 - 30kkk 50- 60kkk 100- 130kkk
Free tokens
07/06/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
Hi, on an N'kAri run, when you wipe on N'Kari and the group rezzes, you will get loot rolls for medallions/crests from your own corpses. Its apparently due to the auto-decay rolls, and you need to have her engaged through the first phase of adds. get a group of high-renown folks and go farm it up! Source: other board --> THANKS is ur friend ^^
hateful tokens
04/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
ok i know what they are i know what you got to do with them i know there is not a place to turn them in at now for the billion dollar question when is CO going to get off their lazy ass and put the place to turn in the hateful tokens so people can use them ?????????????????????? this is getting very stupid they got time to change everything else but can not take time to add the parts of the game that is needed and forget about all the crap they keep putting in the game lay off the...
TOKENS
06/17/2006 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
someone could just write a guide how to get a token from engine.dll because "TokenProtocol_engine" wont find a working token. it would be realy great and everyone could look for it, maybe someone will find it... sorry for bad english
Tokens
11/06/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hmm im tired to find all tokens for change to a temple knight :PP so can somebody post me a hack for this? need DA tokens