Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS>Segnale lv117 Fully equipped Abaddon Server

Discussion on WTS>Segnale lv117 Fully equipped Abaddon Server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS>Segnale lv117 Fully equipped Abaddon Server

LEVEL 117 SEGNALE ABADDON SERVER more than half the way till next level

EQ:

Impulse set +4 helmet+3 w/ +25 meds in helmet and armour

Senoir boots +3

Senoir Gloves+3

Javi Java Magic Item 60+ increase curse damage

Cash Shop:

Echidna Costume Perm.

Segnale Swimsuit Perm.

6 Blacksmiths talismans(add +18% chance when fortifying)

Jewelry:

Strengthened Dark Eye +17% all magic resistance

lv110 defense necklaces

Two necklaces that add alot of spr.

Stash:

Alot of necks,jems,extra EQ

Stats: req. needed for lv115 wep then rest into heal, good for party.

Unfortunately only accepting money PAYPAL or dil of equal amount, this means not accepting other accounts or anything else you can think of. Only paypal money or DIL!!

Do not have registered email but person who does is well trusted on site of elitepvpers and there will be no problems.

If I forgot to add anything or you have any questions please feel free to pm me.
SOLD
Old 11/13/2008, 23:46   #2

forgot, also has wings (50m)
Old 11/14/2008, 02:27   #3

SOLD
Old 11/14/2008, 16:22   #4

sold
Old 11/15/2008, 01:10   #5