Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[US] Battle.net Account (SC2,WC3:FT)

Discussion on [US] Battle.net Account (SC2,WC3:FT) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[US] Battle.net Account (SC2,WC3:FT)

Hello, I'm looking to sell a battle.net account with the games Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne on it. I've quit these two games a long time ago, mostly due to boredom.

I've mostly played custom games in SC2 and hardly any actual games, so the account is pretty much new. I just couldn't stand the actual game play, so I ended up quitting very early. I don't play these two games at all now, so it's a waste for me to have them.

I will give you the full account details - meaning log-in ID, password, secret answer/questions - basically everything but the login to the e-mail.

I'm mostly interested in selling the account for money(paypal) but I might be interested in other games such as the ones offered on Steam, so feel free to offer.

To contact me, you can e-mail , PM me here or post on the thread. If you need any more information about the account, feel free to contact me about anything.

Screenshots verifying I have the games :