Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Valder glove +7

Discussion on WTS Valder glove +7 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/05/2008, 04:54   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
guys all of u stick to the topic pls. ty
r1l3y if u want to discuss if u r a scammer or not pls go on this thread:

there is no need to ruin other ppl threads on black market by discussing off topic things .
Old 11/05/2008, 05:09   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah, sorry Twister. Didn't mean to start aruging with him. But he started it. =/
Old 11/05/2008, 19:50   #18

Whoah o.O

Many post after just 2 days xD

and at riley plz just go and do something usefull, like helping ur mom.

@ ThoX: Skolan :P

@Game_Time: I didn't recieve any PM...

@SexyKristi91 Sorry i missed that, It's on abaddon server (I'll pm my MSN)

---BUMP---
Old 11/07/2008, 14:46   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
lol trouble :P you think im both-erd about elitepvpers man jeez i do have a life atleast i dont play games over my wife-kids low life go attend lessons with youre son and get him to some weight loss program before accusing me of **** and im waiting for a little sh1ty feedback from you by the way i dont suckup to people like you makeing freinds everywhere i go to get the top things i do everything by myself unlike you always have to be racist against people and make them feel sh1ty day after day im not even going to waste my time over this pathetic **** :P

parents dont give 2 fks about me like i said i have a life but noone seems to care so why should i ??

ohh yeah also you could own my mage when i deafeat you infront of like 100+ people in kalibus i will pm you a date and time during the xmas even infront of my freind azzazin and stigmata we will see hu gets shamed and named lol :P home server tris-tae local choice of play oread-kalibus guild her0 sub guilds pimps shadywarriors lastcandy :P
Old 11/07/2008, 15:11   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Btw stig is my friend, you ******. And what is azzazin going to do? Getting a VGM for what reason? To embarress yourself even more? :S And grats a 116 mage with L3 +6 gears and +5 staff, AMAZING GEAR YOU GOT THERE. I'm impressed rofl. And why're you bringing personal stuff into it? Are you getting personal and getting emotionally hurt that no one gives a **** about you? It's okay, just go kill yourself and it'll all be better.
Old 11/07/2008, 15:15   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol stig is not youre freind i want proof he dont talk to back stabing hookers xD give me some fkin proof and you are free of bullsh1ting i go on the 2moons gm talk server every xmas talk to them all although i never see you youre name ingame ??? lol gm-dope is the best lol and vgm-palis

like what i said i bet my mage can own you lol all youre pathetic talk waiting for youre boyfreind to step in aka bricksh1t

i dont need no 2moons gm to see you get beat maybe her0 can watch it instead i would like to know what guild you are in maybe a good 1 atleast hopeing the same her0 if so youre gone :P

im off to work to earn a liveing why dont you go patrol the streets aint that youre day job lol :P

peace mofo-s kristi by the way my life is fine maybe you should think about youre own before talking from youre rear end possibly xD

family wise fked up liveing wise clean perfect
Old 11/07/2008, 15:16   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Shhh just end your life. :S It'll be best for you. n___n Don't be so hard on yourself. Amazing comeback. rofl And you actually think my main char is named SexyKristi91? You're clearly an idiot. haha And what hero? The guild full of scammers? I could careless about that ****** guild. They scam for the **** they have. And the guild i'm in? You will see it when you're lying dead on the ground. Screaming for a knife to kill yourself.
Old 11/07/2008, 15:25   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

now youre calling her0 scammers can you be anymore retardish lol seriously please just stop this youre really getting me all worked here i mean laughing lol

ACCUSING HER0 OF BEING SCAMMERS
ACCUSING ME OF THINK HER NAME IS THE SAME AS INGAME -LOL!!!!!!

CAN THIS ASSH0L3 BE ANYMORE BENT OVER LOL

i couldent give 1 toss if you beat me over a game lol shows youre really getting a bone on over this conversation and even if you did happen to beat me unlikely you will get kos-ed pked every time you loggin whats youre guild????? lol cant wait to hear this

im guessing some kind of lvl 40-100 guild fkin noob go eat crackers and bow down to the champ chump :P

sorry for offtopic convo

abused lol not even close try again maybe you will get it next time
and comeing from a hooker please lol just end this someone close this post..... its old news kiki.....master.. anyone case confirm to close this :P atleast you have some sense this post just guna get spamed flamed :>
Old 11/07/2008, 15:28   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Actually, i would never bend down for a person like you. And Heros is full of scammers. You douche. You don't even know your own guild. You're so stupid. rofl And my life is fine. I just feel sorry for people like you who got abused while they were a child and now are so messed up.
Old 11/07/2008, 15:35   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol you hit me niceeee gratz ;P

good job

actually sitting here thinking about what i should do next go to work or take the day off and talk to you its fun

List of Scammers cheats and suckups
Don't trust these guys

Seskahin - Scammed brickhouse =/ (2 Mods went bad this month..) dought it
TheLegacy - Ran away with my 130mil
Livelong - His name is Kevin. Ran off with my 200mil+ Lol
Midnightclub
fiesta-89
Skate2Moons -
DaCrewsis -
Patriotzz - << no scammer
Transformer
Rawrrr
Hagman<<<<
R1|3Y<<<
Night Dragon
Nikita
bricksh1t
TriQshizzlenits
adversary2007
charlly1234
Insurance
hostile.solutions
hacktolive<<<lol
Schizophrenic
fizzeh
sexykristi91
spider7777 , MSN=()()(und )

guna take the day off update my own little list should be good lets have some fun lol
Old 11/07/2008, 15:41   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Rofl, you are defending all the scammers meaning you are one. so gtfo. And i'll tell Ivan to close this thread. Btw my guild is all 130+ Dumbass. Rofl
Old 11/07/2008, 15:43   #27

Riley, I don't like you... That's what i have to say...

---CLOSED---
Closed Thread