Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT silkroad wizard lv 60+

Discussion on WTT silkroad wizard lv 60+ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTT silkroad wizard lv 60+

hi. I have a chinez blader lv 49 not ff with set sos. dark_anghel-- look to rev6 if you are interesed!!! I wtt my blader lv 49 for a wizard lv 60+ !!! i give my set if the char have item on it!!!!! thx and by by. for contacts emaul:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wizard/bard at High Level in Silkroad
05/07/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
We having played a wizard/bard until levell 95 in silkroad. We can tell you that you will always die if you grind at mobs your level or higher, it just takes a crit to kill you. Unless you have godly equips, go to mobs 1-2 levels lower and do not use life control on champs/giants. Wizards are fast killers, so even if you go to mobs 1-2 levels lower, your exp gainage will be high. Since your level 42, we suggest you go either to level 39/40mobs in samarkand area eastern hotan area. Go lower...
WTT Lvl 133 Wizard Cabal For A Lvl 85+ Silkroad Account In Persia
07/04/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Like The Title Said IM Trading It For An Account In Silkroad Persia Or Gold In Persia... The Cabal Wizard Is Trans and A.Master And It has 195Astros In The Account And A Pet Garlie.. The Character has Good Equipment Worth 400m+ And Plus Items.:cool: Give me a Private Message Or like Mail Me at [email protected]
Silkroad Europe Wizard Skills (Translation)
06/30/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
http://www.geocities.com/chaose5/fos_wizard.jpg Naming of skills are according to ROW ® and COLUMN ©. WIZARD GENERAL MASTERY R1C1 Skill form : Passive Skill attribute : Buff Use Weapon : All weapon or empty hand