Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Tera Beta Account [S] ???

Discussion on [B] Tera Beta Account [S] ??? within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
[B] Tera Beta Account [S] ???

Titel steht.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Tera Online Beta Account
03/04/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Tera Online beta account. Paying well. Have a code now, please remove.
[V] Tera Beta Account
02/02/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
verkaufe einen eingerichteten tera sneak peak we account! der account erlaubt euch am 4ten und 5ten februar der ersten beta phase mitzuspielen! Account ist voll eingerichtet und verifiziert! Einloggen, Downloaden, am 4ten Loslegen! nehme nur pp an und zuerst ihr dann bekommt ihr die zugangsdaten! identität wurde noch nicht festgelegt, sprich ihr könnt euren ingame namen noch frei wählen!
Selling: Tera EU Beta Account.
01/26/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Tera EU Beta account. I got this account during one of the first beta tests, so it's applicable for this beta and all upcoming betas. Pm me. Any payment method.
WTS: Tera Online Beta Account
11/24/2010 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I was invited for the recent test ( FGT2 ). These accounts are active for future tests and soon to be closed beta. They've just taken down the FGT2 beta forums and have yet to announce a date for the 3rd test! However you should guarantee your spot for the next test and you can right here! Asking price: $75 PM me if interested. http://i44.tinypic.com/fao7fb.jpg