Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT abaddon dil for trieste dil

Discussion on WTT abaddon dil for trieste dil within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT abaddon dil for trieste dil

Im tryin to buy a char on triest but I only have dil on abaddon, anyone wanna trade? its a small amount 9mil.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Transferring Dil from Trieste to Abaddon
04/12/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
I have 20 Million Dil on Trieste will be 40 Million soon and i am wondering if anybody will give me 40 Million Dil on Abaddon if i give them my 40 Million Dil on Trieste.
Trieste for abaddon
03/26/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Trading 6 pieces of T3 and loads of items and dil on trieste for 40 mil on abaddon server.
Trieste for Abaddon
03/22/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
I got T3 hunter pants boots and gloves , seg pants and gloves, bagi boots, a 95 bow and xbow, and 16 mil on trieste. I want to trade for abaddon dil/items
WTT Trieste Dil for Abaddon
06/09/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Want to trade 10-100m trieste dil for abaddon dil pm me or leave something Can also Trade a 117 Cabal US Warrior for abaddon dil.
WTS 105+ MAGE Abaddon / 95 AK Trieste
01/06/2008 - Trading - 4 Replies
Yes i have 2 characters on 2 servers both 95+. One of them i leveld my self, the other i bought. Now i am selling both cuz fuck this game robbed me and i get gay DC problems lol:mad: . Please give me PM with offers. **EDIT** AK IS SOLD