Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>lvl 40 Elementalist & Acrobat accounts (NA server-Elena)

Discussion on S>lvl 40 Elementalist & Acrobat accounts (NA server-Elena) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>lvl 40 Elementalist & Acrobat accounts (NA server-Elena)

Really don't have much time to play it anymore so I'm trying to sell both of these accounts. Trying to sell both as combo deal. You can either leave price here or email it to me at . If you have anymore questions regarding the accounts just shoot me an email or post here. Only Verified Paypal please.

Lvl 40 Elementalist's Items:
-Manticore staff +9 Intellect (Hidden Potential: Agi Int Light)
-Manticore Arm +7 Life-giving (Hidden Potential: Str Int MaxHP)
-Dandelion Garter/Robe/tiara/orb/heel +10 Intellect/life-giving (except for the heel-life giving)
-Garter/robe/tiara/heel hidden potential: Int MaxHP
-Orb hidden potential: Int MagicDmg
-Twilight Manticore Accessory (earring, necklace, rings)
-Golden wing (10% speed)
-Cheeky bandage
-10,000 Golds
-Bunch of lvl 40 epic/rare sparks
-Bunch of average gems (lustre-use to upgrade epic/rare equips)
-Dandelion arm/staff +10 Intellect (trying to sell these atm so it might not be there once purchase but the golds will ofc increase for the account)
-Bunch of manticore mats
-Bunch of mats needed to craft Intellect/Life-giving/windswept gears

Lvl 40 Acrobat's Items:
-Dark elf hairband/dress/leggings/booties/mittens Windswept/life-giving +10
-Dark Elf shortbow +11 windswept & +10 Quiver destructive
-1000 Golds
-Fatal Silver rings lvl 38 epic
-Windswept sivler earrings lvl 39 epic
-Bunch of lvl 40 epic/rare sparks
-Bunch of crystals needed to craft gears