Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts lvl 70 Hunter ,US PvP server ,Alliance

Discussion on wts lvl 70 Hunter ,US PvP server ,Alliance within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

hello,
I want to sell my wow account,
lvl 70 ,
US PvP server,hunter,alliance,
the price is 259$
I will give you the amory link ,and we can discuss about the detail things ,ok?

I have all the info ,if you are interested in the account ,please add my MSN:, and my AIM is :wowgoldget1.
the scammer please do not talk with me ,if you are a scammer ,I will know .if you really want to buy ,please connect with me ,ok?
only accept paypal,Westen Union,and you must have a phone number ,I will call you before we trade .ok?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling World Of Warcraft EU Level 80 Alliance Hunter
09/29/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Selling a level 80 dwarf hunter on Frostwhisper - EU, never been banned / warned! never been merged with a battle.net account. can give original email as only used for world of warcraft or accept email change. can give security answer. Has mining 450 and no other profession , left for you. Epix riding/ Epix Flying - 300 with Cold weather flying! Duel Tallent Specialization - 1st spec Beast Mastery with the exotic pets in stable - 2nd spec survival PURE DPS! selling due to ive played to...
10/01/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hello, I want to sell my wow account, lvl 70 , US PvP server,hunter,alliance, the price is 259$ I will give you the amory link ,and we can discuss about the detail things ,ok? I have all the info ,if you are interested in the account ,please add my MSN:[email protected], and my AIM is :wowgoldget1. the scammer please do not talk with me ,if you are a scammer ,I will know .if you really want to buy ,please connect with me ,ok? only accept paypal,Westen Union,and you must have a...
09/18/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hello, I want to sell my wow account, lvl 70 , US PvP server,hunter,alliance, the price is 259$ I will give you the amory link ,and we can discuss about the detail things ,ok? I have all the info ,if you are interested in the account ,please add my MSN:[email protected], and my AIM is :wowgoldget1.
09/18/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hello, I want to sell my wow account, lvl 70 , US PvP server,hunter,alliance, the price is 259$ I will give you the amory link ,and we can discuss about the detail things ,ok? I have all the info ,if you are interested in the account ,please add my MSN:[email protected], and my AIM is :wowgoldget1.