Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 70 rogue,US server ,Horde

Discussion on WTS lvl 70 rogue,US server ,Horde within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

hello,
I want to sell my wow account,
lvl 70 ,
US server,Rogue,horde,
have 990 gold in the account,the price is 229$
I will give you the amory link ,and we can discuss about the detail things ,ok?

I have all the info ,if you are interested in the account ,please add my MSN:, and my AIM is :wowgoldget1.
the scammer please do not talk with me ,if you are a scammer ,I will know .if you really want to buy ,please connect with me ,ok?
only accept paypal,Westen Union,and you must have a phone number ,I will call you before we trade .ok?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/01/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hello, I want to sell my wow account, lvl 70 , US server,Rogue,horde, have 990 gold in the account,the price is 259$ I will give you the amory link ,and we can discuss about the detail things ,ok? I have all the info ,if you are interested in the account ,please add my MSN:[email protected], and my AIM is :wowgoldget1. the scammer please do not talk with me ,if you are a scammer ,I will know .if you really want to buy ,please connect with me ,ok? only accept paypal,Westen...
09/18/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hello, I have an wow account ,EU PvE server ,Alliance , Level 70 Gnome Rogue. but only have user name and password ,have no other info ,want to sell it about 50$ only,if you are interested ,please add my MSN or AIM,I will give you the amory link ,and we can discuss about the detail things ,ok? the scammer please do not talk with me ,if you are a scammer ,I will know .if you really want
Suche Horde Rogue
09/07/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Aloha bin schon des längeren auf der Suche nach einem Rogue auf der Hordenseite. Er sollte Male/Female Undead oder Female Blut11 sein. Sein Equip sollte BT/Hyjal Niveau haben und PvP Gear sollte auch vorhanden sein. Ich biete diverses wie zB die Methode um sich 100% 6Monate bei Blizzard zu faken, oder 70er Human Warrior und Tauren Druide und Undead Mage.
WTS 70 EU horde rogue
05/04/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. I'm selling my lvl 70 rogue on a EU server. He has full s1(no helm) Engineer 356 (also has epic goggles for headgear) Skinning 219 First aid 375 has 900 gold left Has 225 mount skill and has epic ground mount and flying machine control. Account also comes with 30 day game time on it. Does not have name change or transfer ready(but name doesnt suck like ipwnedu798)
[WTB] Rogue | Paladin Horde
01/04/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, ich such einen Paldin oder einen Schurken auf Hordenseite. Equip egal, muss nur PvP server und trans Rdy sein. Angebot inkl. armorylink und preisvorstellung bitte an mich per pm, sprüche wie was bietest du sind unerwünscht;)