Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Aion EU Closed Beta account / keys

Discussion on Selling Aion EU Closed Beta account / keys within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Aion EU Closed Beta account / keys

Selling Aion EU Closed Beta keys

Beta that started yesterday. After beta end, player will receive status on account.

Info:

Price: 10$ each, paypal gift.
Old 01/30/2012, 09:37   #2

updated
Old 01/31/2012, 12:02   #3

updated
Old 01/31/2012, 18:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i am interested, you there?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling legacy+gold shield account purchased at closed beta time
08/11/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Account created: 28.11.2009 Purchased during closed beta around 2 years ago. Account statistics: Gold shield ( RARE ) Taunt
Selling [Swift-Project] Account. // Closed Beta!
11/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm curiousness, and this is my swift project selling account thread. Swift is an emulator built on Arcane Project, it was the first one out before the leak, it is much more advanced than all the others, and it is built by a guy who is very good at coding :). Characters Euphemia
WTS Aion Permenant NA closed beta account.
06/06/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Selling a permenant closed beta account for Aion, this means it will work past the 7th of June. Price £50 PM me if you're interested.
Selling Warhammer CLOSED beta account - U.S. Beta
04/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I got invited in beta a couple of months ago, I played and decided to stay with WoW. I am looking to sell this account to buy the most gold possible for the main character I'm leveling. I am selling using my friend's verified paypal. I can provide all the proofs you want as long as I do not reveal anything that could ban my account. Contact me by email with Cash Offers and where to contact you. My email: [email protected]
WTS - Rohan online closed beta account (closed beta starts tommrow monday 17th March
03/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hi, this is closed beta account for rohan online the closed better will start tommrow monday 17th march 2008 this account has not been used to the icstent i have only logged on it 2 - 3 times only i will take westernunion and paypal as method of payment as soon as i get the payment u will recive full info on the account via email or instant messeging ie YM or hotmail