Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Guardian lvl 80 (EN-Fury)

Discussion on WTS Guardian lvl 80 (EN-Fury) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Guardian lvl 80 (EN-Fury)

Hi,
I want to sell my AoC char on the EN-Fury server.
The char is a lvl 80 guardian, master in different ways (lumbering etc) and good geared (t1,t2 armor weapon) and some blue lvl 80 stuff.
Also there are all the pre order things like the killer rhino, some cape etc., a normal horse and some gold on the account.
The char has a good name and maybe even abit famous, since i had like every worldfirst kill on the server with it.
just pm me about the price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
b>dbs on fury
04/26/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
18 usd per scrool
S> 124 rb fullsoc war on fury
03/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
selling a 130-124.6 Archer-Warrior on Fury server... Eli+3 Helm/ Uni+2 ears Eli+4 RDG Necky Norm+4 RRG Ring Eli+4 2x RRG Wand/ Eli+4 2x RRG Poleaxe(pole is lvl 110) Uni+4 RRG Armor / Eli+3 Armor Uni+3 SRG Boots comes with LOTS of Items/Gems/Mets. Was planning on 2nd rbing to water so I have a SUPER+4 -1% SPG Cap and Uni+3 RRG Robe
[Age of Conan] WTS lvl 80 Guardian EN-Fury
09/21/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my AoC char on the EN-Fury server. The char is a lvl 80 guardian, master in different ways (lumbering etc) and good geared (t1,t2 armor weapon) and some blue lvl 80 stuff. Also there are all the pre order things like the killer rhino, some cape etc., a normal horse and some gold on the account. The char has a good name and maybe even abit famous, since i had like every worldfirst kill on the server with it. just pm me about the price
Fury
11/09/2007 - User Submitted News - 5 Replies
Hi kennt einer Fury ? =) Also alles was ich bischer erfahren hab ist Fury ein reines pvp spiel, ohne mobs ,grinding etc. Man kann 1on1 4on4 gilde gegen gilde oder jeder gegen jeden kämpfe führen. Das spiel wird es ab dem 26 Oktober zu kaufen sein. Ligen wird es für Fury auch geben. Unleash The Fury Wer kann mehr erzählen ? =)
Fury
08/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hey... millamor here Blacksnow?? didd u do this?