Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 98 duel axe ak!

Discussion on WTS lvl 98 duel axe ak! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl 98 duel axe ak!

Well as the title says i am selling my account for U.S money if anyone is interested pm offers.....BTW account is basically clean!
Old 09/16/2008, 23:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 115
idk if u have gotten any offers yet but i cant pay USD, but i have a 99 segita hunter on 2moons- trieste, if u even want it, tell me as long as your ak is dual/axe-shield or has a stat and skill reset
Old 09/20/2008, 03:29   #3

anyone interested? i also have a lvl 85 ak duel axe/axe shield with some basic gear if anyone is interested send me a message via the forum thanks ( No Trading ) sorry only accepting USD
Old 09/21/2008, 00:31   #4

i added u on yahoo messenger

BTW its on triest server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DEV]/duel
02/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 18 Replies
Explination: While andy was running Coemu it had a system where you can use /duel and pvp another player and it counts how many times you hit the other player when you get 10 hits you win. He also had a point system by how many wins you get a certain amount of points Would it be possible to add a shop and you able to use the points you won from duel to buy + stones Ive thought of a different way of doing this Just taking away the points and trading them for cps but i really wanna...
duel wep hack
03/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I have question...is there any working duel wep hack...i realy need one :)
L2 OOG Duel Boxing?
03/02/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Currently im using the OOG method Rukis suggested on an Official server and all is well: (note: look up member Rukis for method if your not sure what im talking about) anyways, to all the experienced people out there, I was curious to know how many people duel box on ONE PC. I always figured duel boxing on one PC was a guaranteed way to get the ban hammer because it would result in 2 characters logged on with an identical IP, game over for sure. However, i've noticed a lot of 6-8 bot...
Gunz The Duel
06/08/2006 - Main - 7 Replies
Also ich hab mal mein erstes Video von Gunz The duel gemacht: -falls des wo anders hingehört dann bitte ich um entschuldigung -bitte gebt euren kommentar ab und vieleicht auch tipps wie ich es besser machen kann http://rapidshare.de/files/22266107/Die_Se...teil _1.wmv.html mein video
MxO Get a CQ point from a /duel (Dirty-Duel)
06/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Want an easy way to piss someone off? Offer them a /duel then as you are about to win, during the slo-mo finishing move animation quickly type: /duel stop This will not only give you a free CQ point, but will force them to go back to the loading area instead of just poping back up, hence the name "Dirty-Duel" NOTE: for even better effectiveness you can go ahead and type it out and wait to press Enter untill the golden moment...