Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Suche] Aion Game Key

Discussion on [Suche] Aion Game Key within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Suche] Aion Game Key

Hey, ich suche einen AION game Key zum regestrieren eines accounts . Zahle mit PSC
Old 01/19/2012, 21:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Also könnte dir eine Empfehlung von meinem schreiben,

aber wollte dich im Vordergrund darauf hinweisen das AION ab Februar Free2Play wird.

Mehr Hier:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Unpacked Aion binaries version 1.9.0.1 (aion.bin, crysystem.dll, game.dll)
07/29/2010 - Aion Private Server - 4 Replies
Subj. These files are meant for educational purposes only. I take no responsibility for the stuff anybody does with the help of these files. Thx, Zloba. P.S.: Admins move this topic to "Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits" please.
[Release] Unpacked Aion binaries version 1.5.1.10 (aion.bin, crysystem.dll, game.dll)
06/19/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Here are the unpacked binaries of the Aion version 1.5.1.10 which some private servers use. The files were unpacked by me. Protection used was Winlicense/Themida. Just copy the binaries into the "bin32" folder in your Aion directory and do what ever you like. Anti-virus sofware may alarm, don't worry the files are clean. The false positive is probably caused by Themida. I left the game.dll untouched with all the sections Themida left that's why the size is so big. I didn't clean...