Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All About Eudemons Online Buy/Sell Go Here

Discussion on All About Eudemons Online Buy/Sell Go Here within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow All About Eudemons Online Buy/Sell Go Here

Hello i noticed no Section for EO Sell/Buy so made this Thread hope people post here all about EO hmm lets start I will show here the services i can Always do

First of All: Building you a GOOD EO Server
Code:
i Can always Build ya a good EO Server with what ya want in it So your Server wont be called a Noob server and that shit i will sell every single thing alone i mean every single think with its own price so you coose what ya want and leave what ya want:P,Like you will tell me what ya want in it i Build it for ya like you tell me 

You:Hello,Well im New to EO PServers and i Wan tya To Build me up my First EO Server
Me:Sure umm lets Start Now First of all tell me your OS,deticated or not,erver Name,Hamachi or not etc 
You: OS:xxx etc
Me:Cool then how i will remote
You:by XXXX
Me:then Good what ya want for it
>--You: Start telling me as an Example
You:First of all i need to have Server files with no chksum on it,then need ya to set up the server to me so it be Non Hamachi ,Hamachi Sucks,My Server have to have Castles,Mentor,Teach working and 100% ALL Translated to English and working with out a Single Bug and let ya Even test it on onother host i will open for ya
Me:Lets count this for $$ and this for $$...etc
Second: Upgrading your Server
Code:
I can Always Upgrade your Server as adding stuff etc i add every single stuff alone not adding a couple etc i can upgrade your server but it costs $$ too for each single thing i add for ya 
I can add for ya the stuff but if normally i will WHIPE all chars and accounts :P putting the chars accounts leigons etc Costs additional $$
Third: Adding New Custom Quests made for your Server only
Code:
I can add new Custom Quests for your server but it wont be in 1 day Depending on how the long is the quest Quests Price will be like that

If Simple Quest Like adding some NPCS in maps and you gotta find items and give them items in EXISTING Maps then it wont be over the 20 USD

if A Lil Bit hard As having MUCH NPCS In MUCH Maps then wont be over 50 USD

If A Pretty HARD Quest like the ApysaaPalace i mean Adding New Maps Much much NPCS New Monsters,Adding Items,Chapters for the Quest then around 80-100 USD
Fourth:Adding New Eudemons For your Server Only
Code:
I Can add new Eudemons for your Server ONLY with the eudemon Name and staus all you will choose :P costs 5 USD to add an Eudemon with out fixing Skills and adding the Desc. on it and adding it to Shoppingmall
10 USD for a FULL Eudemon
Fifth:Adding New Items
Code:
Read the Head Line i can add items of Types as Clothes quest Items etc
At Last:Fixing Bugs
Code:
I can always fix your server bugs at least not all but Much i get paid for every bug alone :) the price depending on How Biga re the Bugs are
My MSN:

I Hope people do like me and write What can they write
Old 09/12/2008, 09:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well guys i can add new weapons, write php scripts for rankings / registers and more and i even bringed gunz / bows into eudemons -.-
contact me on for info or a deal
Old 09/12/2008, 09:59   #3

oh and forgot to say I Have an *** LOAD od tools which would help your server very much
As Manging ur npcs chars,accounts eudemons leigons familys
DO AutoMaints
have GM shops etc
Old 09/14/2008, 08:38   #4

Bumb
Old 09/15/2008, 11:00   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No body needs your help and dont reply on thread thread -.-
Old 09/15/2008, 13:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromaster View Post
No body needs your help and don't double post and revive your thread -.-
STFU Nuub i already got 3 people who added me in MSN Bumps are ALLOWED for double posting
Old 09/16/2008, 00:37   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ya thx, BUT NO THX!
Old 09/16/2008, 15:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibiase View Post
ya thx, BUT NO THX!
LOL!!