Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to trade for a 60ish ABDN mage

Discussion on Want to trade for a 60ish ABDN mage within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to trade for a 60ish ABDN mage

I have a 64 seg ABDN for it, if you want to trade ill get some mod to help or you tell me first, I have been scammed to much to trust others.

P.s. the seg has nothing special but has some armor and weapons set up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
93 mage Siz for trade
01/20/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Im trading him for Rondow acc/items Lvl 93 mage Santa's hat Costume from 2008 and from 2009 Stats/skill reset used Full heal with wand Skills are maxed 51 light/maxed tunder spear for my lvl Equipement: L3 glove
My last TRADE FOR MAGE
11/02/2008 - Trading - 4 Replies
Oke guys i got my last offer for a mage 85/90+ ABBADON SERVER ONLY!!! I got lvl 92 segnale with armor +4 4*21medials, helmet+2(4*21Medials){ON ABBADON} 3 silvers 3 pass mavric and 3 nium mavric's. +4Arabesque glove's. +3Arabesque boot's. Succubus Costume.(Permanent) Who want to see me in game and for more information's PM me.
106 MAGE FOR TRADE!!
10/26/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
want to trade my 106 mage on abaddon!! PM WITH OFFERS, accepting chars 102+ or DIL on abaddon... or USD from paypal
WTS silver/copper argates ( abdn)
08/29/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
i have many argates ( silver/copper) anyone interedted to buy pls email me or pm me i sell cheap bcus i am going to play rohan leaving 2moons
Trade> 78 Mage and 72 Seg
08/28/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
wrong section, sorry