Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atention WTT LVL 54 SUMMONER

Discussion on Atention WTT LVL 54 SUMMONER within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Atention WTT LVL 54 SUMMONER

WTT LVL 54 SUMMONER FOR A 50+ AZURE NIGHT IN 2 MOONS ON TRIESTE SERVER...
Old 09/19/2008, 12:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey I know that you are looking for a lvl 50+ AK on trieste But if you dont find anything I have a lvl 63 Hunter on Abadon that i want to trade for a summy pm me if you are interested!
Old 09/28/2008, 01:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 11/15/2008, 00:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if ur intrested i have a lvl 61 bagi and a lvl 71 hunter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ATENTION SCAMER
05/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
[email protected] the biggest scamer ever...is old bboy from here and hes romanian as i am ...he scamed DJSharkY from me 1 day...too stupid lol:)))!!! his name here is unknown if mod can search for this email...and show us who we shouldnt trust...anyway ill tell u his way to scam he try to bribe u with high offer and tell u to go first and try to avoid middlemans for stupid reasons!!! ty and be safe not like i was;) im lucky maya gave me back pw in 1 day!!! THANKS TO...
Atention!!
11/21/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
GM detect don't work..i was lvling at oread and Ris came to me and i got ban:(:(:( is there any chance to get my account back?:( BE careful..GMs are making their job again!!MY friends are banned too
hei hei...atention
07/29/2009 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
>>>my solution aq sa SD.. >>change the value to "50000" (50k) >>>try nyo lng kya sa inyo... >>>radical gamit q... >>>>100% working skin,,,,,
!!ATENTION!!! MOD GR1MMJ0W = SCAMMER!!!!
10/17/2008 - Off Topic - 15 Replies
i sold to him my acc account. Him say send money... now him have all account with all details , after 10 days i dont got it Money and him have all ... now him say account is away and cancel tranfer ... But what transfer ?? him dont send nothing and i trust in him for your name "MOD" but i talking with bank and bank says is not real tranfer. I put here all conversation from msn and the fake paper and all private msg
Atention Botters!
05/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
People, i got banned with 2 chars in Venice, Lvl 61 and 39, both using iSroBot and SoftMod. My guild friends that are buying silk did't got banned. Make your conclusions. From what i know Joymax owns the bot selling companys! This foruns are filled with infiltrated leechers, the recent SM versions are traps to detect botters. I've got my life back, i'm gonna play a lot more fun games i've been missing, Silkroad was turning more of the same every day, events were rare, it's hard to...