Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling multiple MMO accounts!

Discussion on Selling multiple MMO accounts! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling multiple MMO accounts!

So, I have recently quit all these games because I am having a baby in less than a month and I only have time to play WoW (World of Warcraft). The account for sell are listed below. I will only take paypal payments for each account. Real offers only please.

Diablo 2 - $50.00
--------
Lvl 80 Druid (Naked - Mule)
Lvl 89-90 PvP/PvE Wind Druid. This druid is AMAZING you will have a ton oif fun with it. It is fully geared, charms and all. If you are interested in this account then I can sign in to D2 and show you all the items. This account also has two other mules with plenty of items, mostly magic find items.

Last Chaos - $20.00
-----------
Lvl 23 Kngiht. All Knight skills are currently maxed out. Full +4 armors, bloodsealed. +6 bloodsealed Twinblades. Curently has 1.2k SP farmed up so far. Has a few mill and some very decent items.

Conquer Online - $80.00
--------------
Lvl 92 War-War-Water. This is on the SnowWhite/Cinderella server.
Equipment:
Super + 3 Level 57 Helmet
Super + 4 1 Socket (RDG) Necklace Lvl 82 - Hp enchanted
Super + 5 1 Socket (RDG) Dex Ring Level 83 - Hp enchanted
Super + 4 2 Socket (RDG,RDG) Wand Level 80 - Hp enchanted
Super Level 70 Warrior Armour
Super + 4 1 Socket (RDG) Lvl 80 Boots - Hp enchanted

Warehouse contains two DBz, a few +1's, moonbox, and some healthwines.

Fiesta - $20.00
------
Lvl 32 Fighter (Tank). It has full lvl 32+ armors. +9 Shield and +9 sword.
Has some very good items in the storage with cash to spare. Also comes with a lvl 11 cleric. Each character has a pet and decent items.

Runescape - $15.00
----------
Pure Warrior with full black (t). Has warrior boots, team cape, and rune simmy. Has fishign gears, randoms, and aaround 100k in bank. Stats are listed below:
42 att
10 def
40 str
30 fishing
30 cooking

Guild Wars - $60.00
----------
Has all expansions, inlcuding: Guildwars, Nightfall, Factions and Eye of the North. the account conatains a fgew randoms through storage and each character is fully geared with great gears.

Lvl 20 55 Monk/Me - Fully geared, ahs completed most quests and most all important quests.
Lvl 20 Elementalist/Me Troll farmer/PvE build - fully geared, awsome awsome character to play with.
Lvl 20 Assasin/Something lol - Has full gears and is great at item farming in factions area's. Mainly for that one boss guy wich I don't remember his name.
Also has a pre made PvP warrior with great gears.

Contact me through MSN or AIM. Links are underneath my avatar.

Those are all the account that I know of so far. Please whisper only real offers. I am sellign these accounts decently cheap due to the fact that I quit and need the extra cash for WoW transfers and memberships. So I hope you guys enjoyed my thread.
Old 09/12/2008, 13:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump.