Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 49 Ranger

Discussion on WTT 49 Ranger within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 49 Ranger

hey there i have a 49 Ranger 4l0 Fully temped i am looking to trade for a 45+ SB or INFI Fully temped.. If you have and are looking to trade Message me with class info plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Cleric/Ranger Asmodian EU or Glad Asmodian EU for Sorcerer or Ranger Elyos EU
08/22/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
cleric and ranger account: Cleric is 40 elite +10 with MR stones and pve jewels reaching 1930 MR Also has full fenris with MA stones and fenris warhammer with silence gs +9 Pacifcation staff combined with pvp weapon. Has both stigma trees (benevolence and call lightning) 300 essencetapping, 449 alchemy, 399 cooking. 60 Plats, 310k AP Ranger is full 30 elite +15 with HP/Crit stones +10 noble dark dragons bow combined wiht pvp bow
WTT ranger 97 Archon for ranger 75+ on Mysteryous(Urzak transfer))
12/07/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
so i trade lvl 97 rangr on archon for 75+ on mysterious server ranger that can be transfered to Urzak, my ranger got full realm / weap +1 all skills / blode / bril luke neck / union neck / spiral ring / proof of monarch. PM me anyone if interesed ... Trade with MM or u go first. Edit: Since the training sv is closed i wna trade my ranger for urzak stuff/chars or WTs for psc/paypal.
[WTB] Ranger <--- 'EU'
12/23/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
I am interested in buying a Ranger or a Templar on the private server 'Infinite Aion' or Retail What i would like the account to have: -level 55 -name change scroll -plastic surgery ticket -Full abyss gear -Gear highly enchanted
Ranger bug
06/19/2010 - Shaiya - 29 Replies
I've heard from some sources that there is a way to make lvl 8 ranger do 30k dmg.... but nobody will tell me how to do it so i would love it if anyone here would let me in on the secret please :)