Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dead Island Steam Keys|Paypal|10$|Trusted

Discussion on Dead Island Steam Keys|Paypal|10$|Trusted within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dead Island Steam Keys|Paypal|10$|Trusted

So to help the less fortunate i decided to go dumpster diving at electronic stores and i noticed a box full of dead island game cases, with the manuals and CD keys still in them.So I Thought about it for a bit. And They are brand new.Because they were in plastic wrap, just no CD.Anyways I activated one and it worked.Already Sold 2 And No Complaints,If you buy one Please Vouch So It can be trusted.

1 key=10$
2 keys=20$
3 Keys=30$
4 keys(Co-op special)=25$
There's 100 of em so Add me on steam:=lPoFl=Marc=lSAl=
Old 01/03/2012, 23:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
What about Euros?
Old 01/03/2012, 23:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hes new and dont want do give first or lower the price.
he told me he got the keys from a "Gamestop" dump.