Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT : Lots of account

Discussion on WTT : Lots of account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT : Lots of account

Search : GW : Eyes of the North KEY ( Not evaluation Key )

Trade vs : (DO UR CHOOSE )

Steam Account ( CS : source / Half life 2 OR 1.6 )
NightFall/Faction Account
Prophecy/Faction Account
Prophecy Account ( N : 55 hp rdy to farm )
Archlord Account ( lvl 35 archer )

Mp me.

(Scammer/robber, find an other way , thx )
Old 08/21/2008, 15:15   #2

Up !
Old 08/24/2008, 21:43   #3

Anyone ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling LoL lvl 30 account (lots of champs)
12/27/2012 - Trading - 5 Replies
-have all champions except nidalee, udyr, kennen, ezreal, shen, gragas. (thats 44 champions that this account has) and 3239 IP -also 2 full rune pages and a ton of extra runes -extra skins include black alistar(Pre-order Skin "Black Minotaur"), goth annie(Digital Collector's Edition), freljord ashe, rusty blitzcrank, nightmare cho'gath, UFO corki, the mighty jax(hockey jax), mercenary katarina, assassin master yi, myrmidon panteon, king rammus(only available to closed beta players),...
WTB 90+ ACCOUNT ON VENICE OR LOWER WITH LOTS OF SP
06/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
PM ME HERE WE CAN USE MM OF YOUR CHOICE TY
WTS lots of account on isro and swsro1
06/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
IM selling my 70 nuker light on server alexander prefect for farming . farmed 1mill sp with it easy. selling my farmer guy 9:1 int nuker on server helios has (325k)sp perfect and easy to farm and also selling my 78 bower on swsro 1 has 350mill + on it bower/fire/ice has sun items in bank and alot 11dg items and 76+7 sos bow fb perfect account. If u would like to buy any of these leave me your msn and i will get to you. Give me good offers no noobs plzz. We will use middle man if u...
WTS LOTS ACCOUNT on ALEXANDER
08/08/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
So my 16th birthday is comin up next month and i need to money to make my party the best, and since sro is getting to addicted i though i could sell the accounts and make money for my party. that why i wont get pulled back in. + my grades in school drop a whole lot since i started playin Wizard Lv 92 6 avatar items all gears +4+5 FB master: wiz Lv 88 clric 80 Comes with Lv5 guild S/S nuker Lv 80
WTS> RF PoA account with lots of good items
06/02/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hav a cora lvl 55 warlock with +5 int 55 staff, perfect set of defence eles, dodge eles, and dagon, dagan, dagnu accessory....armor is +4 int 55 with a +5 int 55 shield and a whole bunch of talics and gems and other stuff (also got melee weapons +5 int 55)....pm me here or leave a contact =)