Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Aika Online NA Account RM lv76

Discussion on Selling Aika Online NA Account RM lv76 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Aika Online NA Account RM lv76

Selling Account RM lv 76 Aika online NA Gpotato ( Pcrit Build )

Mount : Black Metal Velostorm mount with 3x Pcrit mount stones

Weapon : +8 Skyspear (Unique lv75)
+18 Dex +6 Pcrit +10% Critical Damage

Armors : Ancient Honor
+8 SUit +7 Helm +7 Boots +7 Gloves
All enchants with: MS+3 Crit resist+7 Double Attack Resist+5

Acc: Burning Forest Set, all enchant with Crit+3 Dex+6 Str+6
Has total 29 Pcrit unbuff and double dmg procs a lot very deadly

2 Adult Prans: 1 Fire pran lv 63, 1 Air Pran lv 50

PM offer for the price, if I like the price U can keep all the money and valuable items in my account.
additional info: Fire pran has xtra pran storage and I have full 4 storages in my bank.
Still have 9 infinity boxes on my 'T' storage. THX
Old 06/20/2012, 12:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im interested hit me up with your price...() and if its not too much i'd also like some screenshots
Old 06/19/2013, 22:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aika NA rifleman

Hello , i'd like to buy that rifleman if you haven't sold it yet ? i'll offer a price range from $120-$150 . if your intrested please message me back

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling rakion Account Lv76 Mage!!!
04/05/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Hi, i sell my rakion account here is a list of my items/char: -Ninja Lv 10 -Warrior Lv 20 -Mage Lv 76 (4. potion slot bought) -Archer Lv 22
SELLING Lv76 Undead Mage.
02/10/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a level 76 undead mage in the server The Forgotten Coast CHEAP. He is well geared and I have the first World of Warcraft along with the 3 expansions, so the game is complete. Buying this account is more useful to those who want to start playing and want to save money instead of buying the 4 games for around 200$. I no longer have time to play due to university. I am mostly looking for a money order in paypal for the account, if anymore details are needed, or a screenshot,...
WTS Aika Online Dual Gunner lvl 50 Feonir Account $100usd
04/30/2010 - Trading - 4 Replies
lvl 50 PvP Honor Weapon lvl 48 silence armor set Over 8mil gold and other items worth over 5mil lvl 27 fire pran Selling it for $100 or best offer. Accept Paypal(Verified only) or Western Union
WTS AIKA ONLINE CLERIC ACCOUNT LVL 50
04/17/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Well this cleric have full gear superior +6 ready for healer/tank Superior head/armor/gloves/boots wand +7 mount: CAT the price is low - P.M if u r interested and say your price to pay for this acc. Server : Ostyrian
WTS Aika Online Dual Gunner lvl 50 Feonir Account
04/10/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
lvl 50 PvP Honor Weapon (Best weapon you can get currently) lvl 48 silence armor set Over 8mil gold and other items worth over 5mil lvl 27 fire pran Accept Paypal(Verified only) or Western Union