Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AOC EU-Acc for Sale! Incl. 80 HoX/Nec, 72 Guard, Gold, Epics

Discussion on AOC EU-Acc for Sale! Incl. 80 HoX/Nec, 72 Guard, Gold, Epics within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
Smile AOC EU-Acc for Sale! Incl. 80 HoX/Nec, 72 Guard, Gold, Epics

Hi there, i'd like to sell my Age of Conan-Account!

Its in good shape, not used that often :P ..jk!

It includes my First HoX, 80 which got full T0-Set, Mount, Cash, Blue-Axe from Onyx which dont drop anymore. Also incl my Mainchar, my 80 Necromancer: With ALL Resource-Quests on T3, Mount, Cold-Dmg-Gem-fitted, Cash and some Epics you should drool of! also my twink is inside this package: my 72 Polearm-Guard, also with Mount, Cash and an Epic 80 Polearm on the Trader stored.

So, i got no time for this Game anymore. i got to move on.. it would be a pitty just to delete this well-raised thingys

what about 120 eu-bucks? i think its worth it. - no? better deal? let me know

yours, crunk001

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]WoW Account 47 Mage incl. 3000 Gold [S]Psc
08/26/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ein World of Warcraft Account steht zum verkauf an :D drauf ist ein blutelf Magierin mit stufe 47 auf den server Garrosh. ausserdem sind noch ungefähr 3000 gold auf den account zerstreut. der Account ist noch niemals negativ bei Blizz aufgefallen und bietet auch keine weiteren Probleme ! Da der Account kein High Char hat und auch nur classic und BC installiert hat verlange ich nicht viel :):handsdown::pimp:
I have many chip and gold, and I want sale chips and gold best for you.
03/21/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm a sellers, my chips and gold are the best for you I can check balance in chips and gold ,balance will be as you like and price agreements if u buy over 50, I will sell for you good cheap, good price I only accept payment with LibertyReserve
Red/white pwnage gold guard
12/11/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
Heres a gold guard i edit Red and White put it in computer, program files, conqueronline, c3 , texture: please comment:
how do i make gold guard small
08/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
can someone tell me wat i have to edit to make guards look small in game plz