Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ROHAN ACCT!!! HIGH LVL

Discussion on WTS ROHAN ACCT!!! HIGH LVL within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ROHAN ACCT!!! HIGH LVL

Selling my Rohan character on MAREA server. This character is known for being one of the greatest in the server at PVP and PK >. The equipment on the character is really godly and the Closed Beta hat is on the account. On the account, I am the guild commander of a guild with over 80 mind&body stones which are cash shop items (which can be sold for probably a few mil). 32 is in the bank and i think about 3 mil on the character.

Class: Dragon Knight
Build: Str with good equips (can tank too)
Level: 67 (68%)

This account has over 32 mil on it which is worth over $60

OFFER ME IN PVT MSG...--> $$$$ ONLY, NOT TRADING FOR ACCTS <--
Old 07/24/2008, 12:33   #2

bumpity bump!
Old 07/28/2008, 06:33   #3

BUUUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT. High level 2Moons acct for SRO.
01/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. So im wanting to trade my 2moons account for a Sro account The 2moons is account is a Level 99 Azure knight. Dual spec'd He has few Bought items with real cash that gives decent advantages / style. His gear is not to great. The only good thing about this account is his level. I am looking for a Decent Sro account. Nothing to OMG amazing!. but if you want to offer one like that ill be more then happy to accept =p
S>ROHAN PH ACCT. WIZ LVL69 W/ Imba Equips
06/21/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8848/imbaequipsi. png http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8848/imbaequipsi .png CONTACT ME FOR UR OFFERS!! !! !!
wts max lvl 99 defender rohan acct
05/28/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have a lvl 99 defender that I want to sell. It has 19 skills with skill enchantments done. I want to sell it clean. Torian Server... Stat points are resetted for you.
WTB: Rohan Acct
06/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a rohan acct that has a lvl 40+ character on it with some crone and good gear. Pm me or post here. you can also add me on msn [email protected]
Rohan Acct
05/25/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTB/WTT for a Rohan acct idk much about the game expect im downloading it now and looks awesome. thnx and contact me if u have an acct i can use.