Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12Sky2 Silver - Redemption

Discussion on 12Sky2 Silver - Redemption within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
12Sky2 Silver - Redemption

Im selling Gold on 12Sky2 Server Redemption. Got a stock of abt 17b if u r interested post here

Tags
12sky2, cheap, jeon, redemption

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS> Silver On TS2 Redemption Server!!!!
02/06/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
SELLING SILVER ON REDEMPTION!!!! BILLIONS AND BILLIONS TO SELL!!!! Need silver cheaper than on gold seller websites? Look no further! Instead of paying $12.84 USD for 1bil, pay $10 USD! That means instead of paying $128 USD for 10bil, you'd save $28!!!!! Cash accepted only via PayPal. Payment must be received BEFORE silver is delivered! Send me an inbox message with the amount you'd like to purchase, and we'll set it up! REDEMPTION US SERVER ONLY! GET IT WHILE YOU CAN, WILL GO FAST!!!!
Steam: COD:MW2 for TS2 Silver(redemption)
07/30/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/944/codmw2.png I would like to trade my MW2 steam account for silver in Aeria TwelveSky2 on Redemption Server. The account is in good standing as shown in the screenshot above. PM me or post here if you are interested.
WTS 12sky2 Silver 20b - Redemption
06/07/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
Title says it all, looking to sell about 20b silver, 23$ per 1b. (Also selling a G4 60%ish guan) Leave offers here or PM me about it. We'll talk on MSN after you leave your MSN here or contact me via PM about it.
WTS> 12Sky2 - m2 with 1.15b silver Redemption Server US
07/22/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling my m2 clean char, but nvm the char because i sold all my gears to earn 1.15b silver. My IGN is Youruichi , Fujin Faction. You may talk to me ingame to see my money before making any deals. We may also negotiate with your offer. Serious buyers may pm me at my YM: [email protected] Thanks!:)