Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 102 LvL Summoner On Abaddon For Cash

Discussion on Selling 102 LvL Summoner On Abaddon For Cash within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 102 LvL Summoner On Abaddon For Cash

I'm selling my lvl 102 summoner on abaddon with his items if ur interesting please mail me with your offer here is the item list: +5 magic twin sword with 3 5% poison gem(critical stated), +5 legend 3 Glove,Wing(Skulls),Dark Eye,Black Dragon Ring and more junks...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 155 summoner abaddon
09/06/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 11 Replies
well my time is up and im selling my 155 summy. He has full 5 inv, extra stash space, costume, mount, and Pets. Hit me up im taking best offer of USD or abaddon dills.
WTS 100 Summoner-Abaddon
05/05/2009 - Trading - 5 Replies
Selling 100 Summoner has Desayer Costume and +4 T3 Helmet,Chest and Eudemon Pants +4. 8k HP 40 Free Skill Points i just reskilled and restat'd. Asking 65Mill Dil Abaddon.
Selling lvl 80 summoner [Abaddon]
11/06/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
the summ is lvl 79 with 89% Staff/tb hybrid with Libido pets. got lvl 67 armor+4 and other gear is +0 all i want is a 50m dil for my wings:)
~~ Selling 97 Summoner On Abaddon ~~
05/17/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling a L97 summoner on abaddon. If anyone interested please e-mail me at [email protected]. The summoner is full health build. Thanks for ya time !
~~ Selling 97 Summoner On Abaddon ~~
02/12/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a L97 summoner on abaddon. If anyone interested please e-mail me at [email protected]. The summoner is full health build. Thanks for ya time !