Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]Paypal Service [S]PSC,Ukash

Discussion on [B]Paypal Service [S]PSC,Ukash within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
[B]Paypal Service [S]PSC,Ukash

English

You need to buy something but they will only accept paypal, it's all right my service offering secure purchase with PayPal for your paysafecard and Ukash.

send a pm about what you want to buy and what it will cost, I offer only purchase a maximum of 20euro.

My rate of 1:1 can be modified depending on how much you want to trade

I want to mention that I trade paypal for Paysafe Also 1:1 rate

do you want to use the middleman? no problem

send a pm and we'll see if we can solve it

German

Sie müssen sich etwas kaufen, aber sie werden nur paypal, es ist alles in Ordnung mein Leistungsangebot sicheren Kauf mit PayPal für Ihre paysafecard und Ukash.

senden Sie eine Uhr über das, was Sie kaufen möchten und was es kosten wird, biete ich nur kaufen ein Maximum von 20 €.

Mein Verhältnis 1:1 können geändert, je nachdem wie viel Sie wollen für den Handel werden

Ich möchte erwähnen, dass ich paypal Handel für Paysafe auch 1:1 Rate

wollen Sie den Mittelsmann benutzen? kein Problem

senden Sie eine Uhr, und wir werden sehen, ob wir sie lösen kann