Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Vindictus] WTB Evie 44

Discussion on [Vindictus] WTB Evie 44 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 155
[Vindictus] WTB Evie 44

Hey Guys,

Im searching for an Evie level 44 on Vindictus EU.
The Account should have equipment and a bit money.

I need the first name and last name, your email for changing it, of the account

Also this Account should never have used bots or hacks.
I gonna pay with PaySafeCard or Paypal.

We will take an trusted MM or you're giving first.

See you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> East Vindictus 38 Lann, 38 Evie
11/03/2011 - Trading - 12 Replies
Hello people of this forum I am here to sell my vindictus account as i currently lost interest in the game and well wish to move on to toher games with the guild that i am with in My Lann currently has 19600 total AP as hes been active since the day after EAOB started. he has a perm bag and a 3 month perm which expires mid january. he is mostly specilized in being Spear but i did not hestitate to work on sword either. He also has 32 plat tokens that are useable by you the buyer at any...
WTS> VINDICTUS ACC LEVEL 69 LANN 52 EVIE
11/03/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to sell my vindictus account, it has a lvl 69 laan and a level 52 evie on it. Lann: Dark crest full set +4 Enduring/restoration on plate, zeal on boots. Dreamwalkers of valor+5 Dura 104 Rings: Magician guild seal, warriors courage +emblem earring : Sarriguh (however you spell it) nosering Belt: tough irkul belt Evie: Nightmare set +0 WatchTower staff+5 Rings:Thorn rings Belt: Gloomy belt Lann: Dk lv 20 Evie: Pally lv 4 Contact me with offers: Email/Msn: [email protected]...
(WTS) VINDICTUS ACC/ 59 FIONA - 44 Lann - 22 EVIE
11/03/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
I have an account that I've been playing actively since early access. Recently, I've had to assume a lot more responsibility. Therefor i need all the money I can get and get rid of my account to prevent me from playing xD Okay so this is what I have: ACCOUNT ITSELF 31k NX Fiona
WTS Vindictus 70 Evie on East.
10/11/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
The Evie is lv 20 DK, 35k AP, decent gear and staff, 24kk gold. I am providing full details for pw/email change, screenshots upon request, leave offers here or pm. Prefered trading method - PayPal and Middleman.
Vindictus NA - She is Evie! First Big Update 27/10/2010
10/24/2010 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
I am guessing by now most of the mmo community knows about Vindictus or what is originally known as Mabinogi Heroes; a sequel to Nexon's Mabinogi which is a well known mmo to most mmo-gamers. If you don't know much about Vindictus you can find out more information from here. Being hot topic for a while this game showed great potential to compete against most other well known mmo's, hell it looks better than some pay-2-play games today. However, after Nexon failed to provide quality service...